Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Whoa....

so five seconds after i finished blogging that last entry about having a nasty day...Youth With A Mission called my house (an organization I asked for follow-up from Urbana). The lady (I feel horrible for forgetting her name) just talked with me about whether or not I was interested in joining their discipleship training this summer. I told her that I'd prayed about it and that YWAM wasnt what God had in store for me this summer. She asked if I had any prayer requests and I told her that I was going to college next year and with that said, she told me she wanted to pray for me right then. Her prayer really related to a lot of what's going on with me now. She prayed for my friendships, being strong in school, and also being assured that I tried my best after I finish high school. There were a few other things. But it just really amazed me how awesome God is. He led someone to pray for me when I needed it...and I didn't even have to ask. God's always on the look out for you, so don't let the hard times discourage you. It's at the low points in life that we should Turn Our Eyes Upon Jesus...

No comments:

Post a Comment