Sunday, March 14, 2004

Springtastic

if you were wondering...the rodeo was fun. It's kinda relaxing bumming with your family after a long week. The highlights of the night had to be bumper car-ing with Haisun and going on this rollercoaster with Isabel. For starters, my sister (this insanely brave kid that wants to ride on the scariest rides ever) decides to drag her little friend (who is also 7) on this scary ride that spins around and around and around backwards in circles. Well, my sister's friend little bro, Haisun, decides to be brave and wants to go on this ride as well...so the three of them go on this ride. And as it turned out, Haisun was too short to ride by himself, so I had to go with him. I got to ride for free...which was kewl...but then halfway through the ride, he started to wimper...so i waved my arms around like a madwoman to make the guy stop the ride. After that ride, I realized i cant go on rides... not like i use to be able to. Rollercoasters are okay...but nothing that goes around in circles like crazy. Despite my new discovery....i was dragged on to several other rides. Oh and the BEST part was going on this rollercoaster which takes a pic of u during the free fall. So when isabel and i got off the ride we went to see our picture. On the right hand side you see me laughing and next to me is this picture Isabel totally freaked out....her mouth was all twisted and her eyes looked like they'd seen a ghost. We seriously cud not stop cracking up....hahaa....i love my sister she rocks.

The rodeo part of the rodeo was kewl....watching all the Bronc riding and cow wrestling...and barrel racing....yeah.. i never knew u cud do that much with cows and horses. And I never knew that bull riding was an olympic sport! yeah.. rodeo=kewl...altho i didnt get to eat a turkey leg...so the whole experience wasnt complete...nor did I get any funnel cake...but i still had fun. and did i mention....I had to sit through an hour of country music?

watched the Passion for Christ again today. The second time around was much more difficult to watch than the first. Watching it the first time was definitely very emotional. This time was very reflective and eye-cringing. Nevertheless, it was still a great movie. I wont ever be able to fully grasp the depth and love of Christ's passion....

I'm excited about spring break. It couldn't have come at a better timing. perfect timing no?

No comments:

Post a Comment