Monday, March 29, 2004

It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need
someone to clean up after them. Anita, age 9


Blogging is like procrastination, you can get hooked. I promise to limit my long entries for the sake of those who read an infinite number of blogs a day. But thanks for stopping by to visit Joey. However, some days I just feel the need to type for long periods of time. Some things are just meant to be written out if not said.

April is a pretty crazy month. So much is happening around me that I feel a tad whelmed. But this is good....cuz it keeps me from being indifferent and numb to situations and relationships in my life while helping me pursue growth in my prayer life. I like being whelmed because it keeps my senses keen. I suppose that's one of the reasons why I love remember peoples' birthdays...and learning to say the alphabet backwards in 3 seconds. By whelmed I dont really mean overwhelmed-- having a lot of stuff going on or being bombarded with an overload of activities. For me it's being able to sustain a balance between being able to do the things i enjoy and doing the things I need to do but not necessarily prefer doing. It's actually a rather difficult task. It's not hard to make time to do the things i like to do, but it's all that school grunge work that's so tedious and thorny to cope with. It's that aspect of my whelmness that makes my balance so hard to attain. haha... okay this entry is getting long...and I'll stop before I lose myself and I lose you. This is by far one of the most meaningless entries I've ever written.

Did I ever mention that I got this email from this person who has a website and they wanted to link my blog under the "chinese herbal medicine" category? I found that rather amusing...chinese herbal is good stuff...does everything need a scientific explanation?

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Phil 4: 6-7



No comments:

Post a Comment