Monday, March 22, 2004

I'm alright...it only hurts when I'm breathing......

So what did this long long day of mine consist of?
I couldn't find two matching socks this morning, so one sock was longer than the other.
I discovered that I bought crunchy granola bars instead of chewy.
I ordered a small track shirt, they gave me a medium.
I found an entire package of strudel bites with mold all over them, which i had to throw away.
I discovered we have packages of chicken sandwich meat that looks like ham.
I finally passed a cal test.
I realized I stayed up until the wee hours to finish my govt packet for no reason, but now i'm ahead of the gang so woohoo.
It feels like my legs are splitting in half, shin splins = big mofo. (currently have huge ice packs on legs)
I came home after practice (thank goodness we didn't go to kempner today), and made myself a nice large cup of ICED CHAI tea latte =)

And now....I think it's time to start my hw since teachers are so kind to us these months right before the APs...and we're bombarded with oodles of reviews. But you know what? That's okay...in a few months these little high school joys will come to a permanent close. *tear*

oh and Peter so kindly reminded me that I have indeed accomplished more than one task on my to-do before graduation list: college acceptance letter. =)

I heard Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment