Thursday, March 11, 2004

too lazy to think of an unrelated heading...i can almost hear the applause.

I needed a break from the studying I have just begun. This'll only take a few minutes...which i cant really spare...but i guess you could say im falling for the temptation to blog.
Well, as it turns out, I'm not running in the track meet tomorrow. I guess i feel a sense of relief, but saddness at the same time. Something always seems to come up the day of track meets. Anyhow, my mom got tickets to the rodeo, and i dont really get a chance to hang out with my family much, so I decided I would rather go to the rodeo than a track meet. So for everyone who prayed for me and encouraged me, thank you. I really appreciate it.

It's so bizzare how quickly good news travels. You can tell one person something in the morning...and 3 hrs later a dozen people know about the news. Wouldn't it be exciting if the Good News of Jesus was spread by word of mouth so quickly? Can you imagine HOW many seeds would be planted in a day? It's crazy...why isnt there an excitement to share Jesus the way we cant hold good news in?

well the good news today is...we only have one more obstacle before we will be confronted by the comforts of spring break.....tomorrow.....*pulls hair out* those of you guys will 3874628734 tests tomorrow...I'll definitely be praying for that alertness to stay up and the energy to remember all that you've studied.

No comments:

Post a Comment