Sunday, March 21, 2004

every person is a book waiting to be read....we all have a story to tell...

This is by far one of the best breaks I've had in a while. I didn't really have to worry about any homework stuff until about an hour ago =) but that's another story I'll save for later.

This time last year I went camping in Corpus Christi. That took me a while to remember. Gosh...i've made a lot of memories this past year. I was putting some pictures in my photo album this afternoon and I realized that a lot has changed, and in the days to come, a lot more will change. It's a pitty how changes aren't always good. There's so many times in my life where I wish I could freeze frame the picture. You know what they say about pictures...they only show the best part of memories...I guess that's what makes them so treasured...and maybe that's why I like em so much. Looking at old pictures always makes me smile really big...like how a baby smiles when they see this super awesome fluffy stuffed bunny. I like looking at old pictures and remembering the good and the bad times, and think about the things i've learned and how i've grown as a result of the pain, frustration, joy, and love.

I remember that list of things I want to do before I graduate. So far I've only accomplished one thing...cooking dinner for my family. Next weekend, isabel might come visit my potentially clean room. Hopefully, I'll get to go to a concert in the months to come, and maybe if I'm lucky, I'll stay awake long enough to witness the sunrise.

God's been good to me Oh God's always been good....

No comments:

Post a Comment