Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Omnipotent.....

I was driving home from C.O.P when I started singing this hymn:

God's way is the best way
God's way is the right way
I'll trust in Him always
He knoweth the best


Being in the presence of God and finding confidence that he heard my prayers tonight at concert of prayer left me standing in awe of Him. I love knowing that there's someone out there that has total control of what's going on and what's going to happen...and He's got the perfect plan for my life. This hymn reminds me of how sometimes when I pray, I expect things to happen just as I'd hoped they would...but "God's way is the best way" and he truly "knoweth the best" so at times life isn't the pretty picture you paint for yourself. Sometimes after God's answered my prayer, I'll reflect on just how he answered it; and if I'm lucky, I'll understand a part of the reason why things turned out God's way and not my own. Thank goodness God doesn't always answer prayers my way....His purposes are always so richly blessed. It's not always evident at first, but it's like a puzzle...bit by bit...it all starts to piece together. As overstated as it may be.... there is a reason for everything....

and now.. to be anticlimatic....I went to baskin robins today with one of the awesome track girls. She had my all time favorite Pralines and cream...and i ventured to try something new: Key Lime Pie.....talk about DElicioUS. IOno...everyone should try it...just like everyone should try pralines and cream and bubble gum at maggie moos. Oh and grapes are good....I came home today and witnessed the most amazing spectacle... grapes and apples in the same drainer...*drool....I love fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment