Tuesday, March 30, 2004

What do I want.....

Haha...so I was listening to Brandy's You Dont Know...and Isabel walks in and starts dancing. I gotta say..she's this crazy little coreographer. Her and her little buds Megan and Emily spend hours each week making up dances to songs. Their project this past week was Jessica Simpson's With You. Oh and I was reading Christine's blog when she walked in and she saw her new "I love nerds" shirt...and she asked me, "Gah jie...are you a nerd?" And then...she proceeds to tell me that when Chad Michael Murray was in hs...he was a nerd and no girls liked him. As you can see Debs has been a great influence on my sister.

It's hard to love those who treat you with the greatest disrespect. It's hard to love those who throw scathing words at you. It's hard to love those who trample all over you on a bad day. It's hard to love those who hate you. But I love them because Jesus first loved me.

In the midst of a crummy day, God placed this song in my view:

I love you more than the sun
And the stars that I taught how to shine
You are mine, and you shine for me too
I love you yesterday and today
And tomorrow, I'll say it again and again
I love you more...

More--- Matthew West


No comments:

Post a Comment