Wednesday, March 03, 2004

when all is said and all has come undone.....

you know how the little things in life can make you really happy sometimes? Like listening to a funny song, talking to an old friend, or bumming around with people that never cease to put a smile on ur face. In a nutshell, this week has kinda been like that for me. I admit that on the academic side, this week has been an uproar, but mentally and spiritually, it's been pretty refreshing....and at times even ironically relaxing.

Yesterday was by far one of the most amazing days of this semester. For starters the day was kinda surreal and left me questioning if some of the things that happened really happened. At track practice I managed to meet one of my life goals. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have FINALLY (after 6 years) managed to three step more than once over hurdles. Like i've mentioned before, three stepping is the goal of any hurdler across the world. I was literally screaming and jumping up and down after i unconciously three stepped over the hurdle.....I'm still shocked. I actually havent run in a meet this season yet. I've had to miss the past 2 because of csm stuff, and there wasn't a meet this week....but next friday will bring on the pain. So i guess my love for the sport has been rejuvenated. =) or well... hurdling anyhow.

CBS was great tonight. Interesting as usual ...i love my girls...and Margarete is da bomb. She rocks...just ask Debs or Mich. To say the least, it was both relaxing and edifying being there and seeing some faces that I miss only too often. Yay for friends =)

May this week be a blessing to you. I remember at Star of Hope this guy was praying and he said something i never really think about. he said "Dear Lord, I thank you for this day that I will never live again." It's true...each day you live and the life you live, will only be lived once. John 10:10 Jesus came so that we could live the days that we only have one chance to live to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment