Sunday, January 12, 2003

Yes..some very observant people have noticed that i dont update 10 times everyday anymore. Infact i dont even update regularly (everyday) anymore. I believe... that online time has taken much control of my life. Therefore, it is time to wise up and spend more quality time in my time management department. I am pleased to find that i rank numba 9 on Gideon's blog rankings... i'm still in the top single digits... wabAM! Hum... so my blog entries.. dont make sense eh? Oh ok. I'll admit that sometimes (often times.. as some may say) i am off in my own little world. (as are we all at some odd moments in our lives) Obviously... i do not try to not make any sense... it's just that... my human-ness w/in.. sometimes causes wut i think to make sense only to me. (see.. that didnt make much sense either)
Now.. the question comes down to whether Gideon is a level above me.. or if he's a level below me.. thus causing him to NOT understand my blog? Let's think about this for a moment. seeing that i dont know him very much....wut do those of you who know him think?

No comments:

Post a Comment