Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Heya... Happy New Years!!! wow.. time flies when you're having fun. This morning... i decided i was going to count my flies. So i put them in a laboratory freezer out in my garage (which is more cold than a regular fridge one...) then i left the flies in there for 15 mintues. Thinking they had died, i sprinkled about 10 of them on a paper plate. After about 3 seconds, they all started to stir... i almost had a heart attack... these flies must not be ordinary flies... they're abnormal...15 minutes in a LAB freezer...and they were still alive!!! SO then... 3 escaped into my house... and i smashed the other ones (cuz.. i have about 400 flies in each vile.. gross.. yes.. very) so... now.. i'm re-freezing the flies.. this time.. to their end.

Annie's was really fun last night. I haven't danced... like that.. since.. cyndi's grad party... hahaa. But it was fun... once we got people movin on the dance floor, we were rockin. Annie was just crazy.. but that's kewl. ^_^ I'm gonna miss 2002.. lots of great stuff has happened... forever memories indeed. But i know... that great things will come out of 2003 as well....and so.. i look foward to it.

One of the greatest things about 02 was getting to know certain special people a lot better. I'm greatful for my buddy who.. yes.. i haven't know that long ^_~.. but has been an ear to my words, always talking about odd... "gay" topics... during the odd hours of the night.. and listening to psychotic songs.... that cause addictions... nonetheless i'm thankful for. And another bud who... is always bopping to eminem in my car... and always giggling during the odd hrs of the nite when our mothers tell us to sleep at 12... a friend who i would defnitely not mind getting "abducted" with.. haha... i'm also really thankful for a "gang"... load of people who've just been sooo much fun and uplifting to chill with.. .so many memories.... thanks.

more with the shoutoutz later.. i think my flies call....

herm.. somethings wrong with my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment