Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Headline news: Ophelia got an alarm clock!!! lets hope this is the end of her ... being late to everything days! OH.. and it gets better... so i thought the clock i was getting was 14.99 rite? but when i got to the register..it was only 10 ^_^.. still pricey for an alarm clock... (cuz i got my old one.. 13 yrs ago at a garage sale......does make u wonder how i'm EVER on time...) but my dad said get a good one.. that'll last me a real long while... so i got a clock priced in the medium range.... and it took me like.. an hr to decide on a clock.. sheesh.

yea.. last nite... my bad habit kicked in again... i've got this.. fold out bed/chair thing in my room.. and i was sitting on it to study so my butt wouldn't hurt. So it's about 9:30ish.. and i didn't take a nap after an intense workout... so by that time.. i was incredibly tired...but i was thinking... no prob.. i'll tough it out... dont have too much hw.. just need to study for bio....so i turn to look at my clock again.. after what seemed like...4 minutes... but it was 4:30am!!!! ....so then i looked down on my bed where i was resting my head... and there was a puddle of drool.. so apparently.. i did fall asleep....and then.. my alarm clock failed me once again.. so when i awoke i told my dad.. and he shoved me some cash and said, "it is most definitely time for you to purchase a new alarm clock...." then it hit me.. i forgot all about my bio test!!!......whoa.. yea...and i had a snhs meeting to.. so then i wouldnt have mass time to study. BUt as it turned out.. the bio test wasn't so bad... i'm pretty confident i passed....=D

herm...im hungry... food!

No comments:

Post a Comment