Tuesday, January 21, 2003

words of my fellow brad-aholics


honda51girl: just read da blog........duuude.....if you cant see hot guys farther than 10 feet away...life just isnt the same
honda51girl: i mean...what if you watched brad in theater
honda51girl: would you want his face to look like a blonde smudge?
honda51girl: nooooooo way
honda51girl: but i thought u already had glasses
honda51girl: hrm. yeah. i dont know how you could live without seeing the full intensity of brad and his brad-ness
honda51girl: just my opinion tho :-D i am a little biased....being that i think that i am going to steal him from jennifer some day.......
honda51girl: *ahem* i mean....im a normal person...
honda51girl: but yeah. imo (in my opinion..) I say 2 thumbs up for contacts...or at least glasses....glasses would be fun....mark was wanting me to get glasses...they are like accesories. fun stuff.
honda51girl: okay well i gotta go


actually.. i do have glasses.. cept i sat on em a while back.. and now they're crooked.. and i cant seem to find a pair of glasses that fit my nose.. and now that you put getting contacts that way.. herm.. wut more do i need to think about?

No comments:

Post a Comment