Thursday, January 30, 2003

doesnt help much if i got an alarm clock that doesnt wake me up eh? Mabbe it was cuz i went to sleep extremely early last nite that i was able to pry myself from the comfort of my bed. im thinking, alarm clocks just dont like me very much... i've given up on them..all i can count on is sleeping earlier or something crazy like that.

haha.. funny stuff. so today... i walk into bio... and we get our tests back... didnt do too shabbishly.. astonishingly well for a bio-oph who fell asleep w.o studying. *sigh* so usually.. i write the answers to the problems i get wrong in my ntbk... so i dig around my backpack.. and i see no sign of a ntbk.. so i thought, mabbe i left it at home or something. so i finish writing out all the problems i miss and i for some odd reason.. i kick glorias chair.. (in front of me) and i see my ntbk on the floor. and i thought.."hey.. where'd that come from"... so that was pretty kewl... then gloria turned around and looked at my ntbk "hey.. where'd that come from?" and then she looked under her chair and saw a bio book, "hey oph.. is that urs too?" so yea... i left the bio room w/o my ntbk and my book after the test yesterday. what i conclude from this is... the bio room doesnt get cleaned.. cuz... my stuff was in the same position as b4... i also realized.. i am a very forgetful person....i even forgot my guitar after sfc today.

another thing i've concluded.....when i arrive on time to sfc... i forget my guitar... when i remember my guitar.. i dont get there on time.......when i get to sfc on time.. and bring my guitar...... i end up playing all by myself....yea.. it was pretty wild n crazy... usually.. i'm seen and not heard at sfc.. cuz.. i try to keep my mad guitar skills at a low level.. and let jeff run his stuff... but guess today was kewl... new experience..

gahh... parents made fajitas for dinner.. i at like.. 5... man.. HEB tortillas... are.. amazingly wonderful.. never tasting something so extravagantly delicious in my life...wahh.. so good.. so good... so good... imma go outline bio now..^_^ (hey.. if u had a million chapters to outline.. i think u'd be starting now too....)

No comments:

Post a Comment