Monday, January 27, 2003

herm... i'm had one of those... weekends..... everytime i'm with michelle... she says "i'm gonna blog you" at least... 15 times... and good thing... she doesnt remember everything.... but last nite... i had this really bad incident...it was so dumb.. i have to blog myself.. i dun think i've done anything so amazingly horrible in my life before....

after fellowship, headed to denny's and decided i wasn't gonna get anything there.. and i wanted to get a cherry limelade from sonic. SO i drive to sonic. If you've ever seen me park... u know.. i cud be given the worst parker of the century award (cept at school.. ^_^).... AND to make things worse... sonic is incredibly difficult for me to park..... as IF parking wasn't a big enuf challenge as it is. SO yea.. i turn into sonic.. and park... and i'm completely diagnal in the parking space... i stick my arm out.. in hopes to reach the button.. no cud do..so i back up... and try to park slightly better. As it turned out.. i ended up running right into the bush....i gasp... and i back out again... and then i attempt parking again and i ended up the way i started (diagnal in the parking space)... so figure... 4th times the charm ya kno?...and i park again... and guess wut?... i smack into the bush...AGAIN... and so.... i shake my head..... and i back up... and my idiotitc nature kicks in...and i try to park.. YET AGAIN... and this time.... .............i park.. successfully. i'm sitting there....and i was thinking.. it's prolly cheaper to get apple pie ale mode from denny's.. so.. i shift into reverse.. (after all my trouble).. i turn to my right... and look at the car 2 parking spaces next to me.. and there's this couple.. staring at me with their jaws dropped open... (seriously.. their mouths were so big.. i cud stuff a pomelo in there... i've never had anyone point and laugh at me so hard in my live b4)... so yea.. i back up... and drove to denny's.. and when i got there.. .i thanked GOd....6 times..(one for each time i parked that nite)... for parking correctly the 6th time...

No comments:

Post a Comment