Wednesday, January 15, 2003

parents just got home. there are these two pillars between my kitchen and the staircase in my house. I'm eating my slice of bread when i look up and i see my sisters green bear sitting peacefully on the very top of the 8.5 foot pillar. i look at my dad

me: dad...did u climb up on the bar and place the bear up there?
dad: you wont believe what i did... i was jumping around and then i decided to throw the bear up and see if he cud sit on top of the pillar and guess what? yea.. i threw the bear up and he ending sitting erect on top of the pillar.
me: you're lying
dad: NO NO!! i really did... i threw up the bear... and then swoosh it sat down on the pillar.... seriously.. i'm not joking for once
me: (look of disbelief... looks from dad back to top of pillar with bear)
mom: no u didn't... i remember very graphically....i saw you TRY to throw the bear up to the top... failed miserably... and decided to climb up on the bar...and place the bear on top of the pillar.
sis:... what's the right way to eat jello?

No comments:

Post a Comment