Tuesday, January 21, 2003

o man... o man.. o man.....the lactic acid in my legs are pumping like mad..... it hurts to walk.. and i waddle like a duck... cant seem to walk straight. i cud sense that there was no oxygen in my head.... i cud barely breathe... so got half way through my work out and called it quits... cuz.. my leg was in cramp SO bad.. i cudn't walk over to the coach. so i sat with my head in the air next to the fence... i got a lot of funny looks.. but when ur in pain.. who cares. This is the time in the track season that i regret running.....5 yrs now... *sigh.. and you reach that point... where u have to drag yourself to practice. When i came home.. i was SO tired... i was kneeling by the couch studying sat vocab... and i looked at the clock.. .and it was 3:45.... it felt like 3 seconds.. but when i looked at the clock again it was 6!!!...man o man... it still burns.. ouch... must go stretch again!

I've realized something else. i'm really considering contacts.. no matter how much i dont wanna get em... i've decided.. i'm pretty blind.. i have a clear vision range of like.. 10 feet... but i've become quite good at guessing who or what a distant object/person is. even tho.. often times.. my mad guessing skills fail me. it's funny... everyday before practice.. i walk down the same hallway and every day i pass alex... and everyday .. i dun realize that he's waving to me.. until he's about.. 2 feet away... then.... today after practice.. i was walking to my car...and i see this figure that looks like mok... BUT... just in case my mad skills had failed me again... i didnt wave.. and as it turned out.. it WAS him.... so.. to get contacts or not to get contacts... i'm leaning towards not.. but we'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment