Monday, January 13, 2003

"when boys get together, they automatically get stupider. It's the rule of subtraction by addition. You have ten boys, now add one girl to that, you lose 10 brains." -Mr. Lucus (from the Cosby show)

First real workout of the track season. So much fun. I was tired, but now i'm alert. It is true, that exercising makes you more awake, but only to be more tired later. So while i'm still awake, i'm gonna do hw! O yea... thanx everyone who helped me with my essay. I guess it went already. Had steady control of the first paragraph then .... my brain plunged downhill. I ended up making up a lil.. story thing in my intro then talking about conformity and all that "foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" dealio. Bwah... glad it's over.. okay... ta.. have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment