Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Jen Wong is my favorite person of the week (haha....someone actually thought she was a sophomore in our pre cal class.. haha.. yay she's upgraded her self from a freshman to a sophomore) I cant believe she found Meet Joe Black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh.. holy bananas.. this is like.. a dream come true for this year. I've been looking in stores to find it... and well.. they dont seem to sell them anymore.. only on like... ebay. But when she was like... oh look wut i got for you from china. I was screaming inside cuz i was filled with excitment and happiness. erugh.. and yesterday, i was going to get my lunch when i hear two people screaming "OPHIE!!!!" so turn around and it was Salman and Arjun.. and they come running and sandwich me... and now.. my shoulder is hurting....
every year.. the track season starts and i'm terrified. Dont get me wrong.. i dont join track to torture myself.. i actually enjoy it...hehe. It's a life passion i've had for a while.. just every year.. i run worse and worse....it's true.. the older u get.. the slower you are. Nonetheless i still find a thrill in hurdling.. it's just....whenever i think of a track meet.. and having to run the 300m hurdles.. i feel all queezy and my lunch wants to come out. bahhh.. o well... tracks fun.. and the years halfway done.... i just want saturday to arrive quicker... *sigh*.. gnite!

No comments:

Post a Comment