Tuesday, January 28, 2003

First off.. much apologies to jeff and steph... AGAIN... gag.. when i go to sfc on time.. i forget my guitar... when i remember to place my guitar in my car for sfc.. i dont get there on time.. and time and time again these two great people have put up with me. Thanks and i apologize for today... and.. last thursday.. and wait.. last tuesday too? It's definitely time for a new alarm clock... that sounds familiar.. i think i've been saying that since thanksgiving.. and it's a miracle i'm still kinna waking up on time.....

it's a pain to run in the rain... but i think it makes me run faster.. it just freaks me out to think that i mite eat some ground when i hurdle... (yea.. one of our hurdler jokes... "ur gonna eat it!" Haaaha) i was feeling extreme crummy at the nhs meeting today.. holy shmole.. i hadnt had any water to drink all day.. and we sprinted today.. and urgh.. total lack of oxygen to my system.. so close to passin out.. was my face really that purple?..... thank God for recovery. yea.. from now on.. bringing my own water bottle. OH OH OH!!! i got a personal best today!!! ahhhh.. ran a 33-200 ^_^ OH.. and also got a life record.... (so mabbe u dont get slower as u grow older... herm..) ran a 12.14-100!!! chabam..(tied with Brit..hehe.. numba 1 varsity hurdler..o yeeeah!) so yea.. first meet rollin around in a few weeks... whoa.. wait.. 2 weeks!?!?! gahhh. anyhoo.. finally putting forth some goals... actually i have the same track goal as i've had since the 8th grade (cept i cant beat Grace Travis anymore... ) but yea.. i can still try to accomplish 3-stepping. *sigh*... on my "life's dreams" list.... so when my dream comes true... imma celebrate.. and mabbe leave some other hurdlers trailin in my dust ^_*
yes... bio... test... tomorrow...*sigh...i do not see myself with a life this semester.. every word that comes out of my mouth.... every thought that pops outta my brain.. and smell that i encounter... every little thing... will be bio... bio .. bio.......xiao's rite... i am BIO-oph..imma go study... mabbe get my life back

No comments:

Post a Comment