Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Got home from my physical today. Yea...getting physicals has got to be on my "things i abhor most about life" list. However, i have a funny doctor. Every time i go to see her...she asks me the same questions...even though.... she knows the answers.. since she's a family friend and .. well.. parents talk about their kids and she knows all about me anywyz.....so whenever i go to get physicals.. besides her commanding me to do things against my will... she'll ask me a few simple routine questions set aside to be asked.. just for me:

Do you smoke?
Do you do drugs?
Do you have a boyfriend?
When is the right time to have a boyfriend?
Have you ever had a boyfriend?
Do you excersize everyday?
Do you make good grades in school?
Do you think you'd make a good influence on my daughter?
Do you speed when you're on the road?
Are you going to be a doctor when you grow up?

well yea.. basically that's what she asks everytime i go visit. Cept once in a while.. she'll ask me those questions in her mangled canton (she's from some... remote canton province.)
wow yea...glores is rite!... mr. steinkamp does have a heart! WOotyah! no quiz till tuesday! More time to study for SATs!
Track today was painful.....first time in a long while that i've had to run soooo many 150m.....BUT i was saved by the bell and had to go to nhs induction "practice". Total joy...but i am a bit sadden by the fact that we can no longer use real candles for the candle ceremony.....now.. the candles are battery operated. So techincally.... we aren't using candles at all...we're using funky shaped flashlights.......
aiyoh.. got a shot today too... painful to type.. must go now... ta

No comments:

Post a Comment