Friday, January 03, 2003

New years resolutions. I'm not very good at keeping these..... i know very few who are. But i'm gonna make some this year..... as i do every year. Hoping and praying that i keep these... as i do every year.

1.focus
2.committed
3.sleep
But then... the sleep one... if i get focused and be committed... i get more sleep... so basically my resolutions go hand in hand. I do not believe that i quite believe that it's 2003 just yet. I was writing a letter yesterday, and i actually remembered to write 1/2/03. I always dislike odd years though. Crappy stuff always tends to happen. I moved away from cali in 95.. moved away from wash in 01... All the good stuff tends to happen even years. Moved to cali in 90.. sister was born in 96.. will graduate 04. But for some odd odd reason, i have a gut feeling that this year will be different though. It will be an odd year unlike all others. I do believe that the odds of having a good odd year will be high. So okay... i'm having a good 03 already....3 days into an odd year.. and it's good already. Alrite... that's a good sign. Well, i wish u all a great 03.

No comments:

Post a Comment