Friday, December 26, 2003

> > Hello God,
> > I called tonight
> > To talk a little while
> > I need a friend who'll listen
> > To my anxiety and trial.
> >
> > You see, I can't quite make it
> > Through a day just on my own...
> > I need your love to guide me,
> > So I'll never feel alone.
> >
> > I want to ask you please to keep
> > My family safe and sound.
> > Come and fill their lives with confidence
> > For whatever fate they're bound.
> >
> > Give me faith, dear God, to face
> > Each hour throughout the day,
> > And not to worry over things
> > I can't change in any way.
> >
> > I thank you God for being home
> > And listening to my call,
> > For giving me such good advice
> > When I stumble and fall.
> >
> > Your number, God, is the only one
> > That answers every time.
> > I never get a busy signal,
> > Never had to pay a dime.
> >
> > So thank you, God, for listening
> > To my troubles and my sorrow.
> > Good night, God, I love You too,
> > And I'll call again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment