Sunday, December 14, 2003

is your relationship with God so insecure that you would seek wisdom from man?

aaaaeeeeeiiiiiiooooooouuuuuu............

only one more week before winter break! There's still one more week before winter break?!?! Winter break begins soon! Not soon enough!

herm... too much college essay writing.... the blood is rushing from my head.

i shall post a short random entry.

i got the cutest piggy from auntie linda. it's terribly adorable and it even has my name on it. Does that mean she thinks i'm a pig? Actually, I'm an ox.

Got chased around by a buncha kid doggies today. My day is complete. Abby and Geselle are too cute. I wanna make like an alex and pinch them.

I decided I dont like equilibrium problems. When Ronnenkamp explains them in class, they make perfect sense. When i come home....i accomplish nothing but stare holes into my equilibrium papers.

left my chem binder at school. That means i need to wake up early to organize it. Yip.....EEE....Skip....EEE.....

Have a great week guys....and dont let finals bog you down.

"for physical training (maybe even mental?) is of some value, but godliness has value for both the present life and the life to come." 1 tim 4:8

When it seriously boils down to it.... grades is not life. When you've fought the fight and run the race...... leave it up to God..... your mind can only take so much studying.

(i have this hanging up in chinese calligraphy in my room)

"Do not be anxious about anything but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:6-7

God is kewl all the time... all the time God is kewl.




No comments:

Post a Comment