Thursday, December 25, 2003

Christmas spirit....

Christmas was good. Up until a few minutes ago when i got an interesting phone call from someones 5th annual *cough* So these three extremely bored people decide to get on my sn. Obviously, everyone is eating Christmas dinner and all the away messages are on. So, these punks are SO bored that they're reading through all the infos. They come across someones with a "crush calculator" and apparently it's suppose to calculate your compatability with several other ppls. So they make up a name for me *shakes head* and insert the name of three boys. Instead of getting a compatability, they discover that it's a trick. So now, the person they got the calculator off of, knows my crushes. A pretty ironic person i might add. But anyhow, thanks guys for the wonderful Christmas gift. I love you too.

Today was a great day. Had dim sum this morning and ran into Michelle and her family. =) When I got home, my family had nap time. Woke up and started cleaning my room, which i'm taking a break from right now. Dinner around the table was really awesome. Then i started cleaning my desk, and cleaning my room. (both yet to be finished), and sorta worked on my final college essay (which i will finish any minute now). My family started watching Pirates of the Caribbean =) buut... for the lack of appreciation on their part, they decided to go to bed and watch it tomorrow. but before my mom left for sleep.....

mom: (referring to Orlando Bloom) Why does that guy look so familiar?
me: from lotr
dad: ohh yeah, legoman
me: yeah... he was blonde in that movie
mom: oh... blonde? i like blonde guys...no wonder he looks so familiar, what a handsome young man.

i was anxiously waiting for her to comment on Johnny Depp....but it never came. But i strongly believe that by the end of the movie... that'll all change. okay.. my room and essay call....


No comments:

Post a Comment