Thursday, December 11, 2003

things could be a little different.......

quick post. So i just finished helping my sister with her "what's your tradition" poster for her class, and i also helped with her little speech. It's soo cute! I mean, can you just imagine: a little 7 yr old standing in front of her class with her hands behind her back talking about chinese new years and how we're not suppose to eat meat on the first day cuz chinese superstition says that it's bad luck? cute right? And i must say her poster is rocking. =)
When i arrived at school today, i noticed something different. I noticed that all the parking spaces along the bushes were parked full. usually there's this one car parked in the middle of the row and then the two spaces next to it are empty because there's two large blocks in the middle of the space. Thanks to Jeremy, Kevin, and I the blocks were pushed aside and now everyone that parks along that row is much happier. I think that made my day. Helping out fellow student parkers sure is fun.

Herm...my hair is getting really long. For the most part, i really dont like the maintenance that goes with long hair. The only reason i use to grow my hair really long was to have the thrill of chopping 8 inches off. What a high. Usually, when my hair gets to be about the length that it is now, the 8 inches goes chop. I thought though, that since I'm planning to grow my hair out, i might as well benefit those who need hair more than i do. So when i think of how much my long hair bothers me, I'll remember those cancer patients who dont have any hair to bug them. That is why I'm growing out my hair; so that perhaps this winter a child somewhere out there will have a head of hair to warm their head.

wow... the older i get, the more easily distracted i am... *sigh* so maybe i should try to make some sense out of calcumulus. OH OH OH I FOUND MY WOW 2000 cd =) (not in an abstract way... i found the actual cd.)
have a great friday <*_*>

No comments:

Post a Comment