Saturday, December 20, 2003

it only seems like i dont know wuts going on......

first semester of senior year, last semester of high school is over? Oh yeah.

So i called my doc's office today (finally) and her receptionist asked me how old i was, and saying "I'm 18" was a pretty automatic answer.....creepy.

this week was good. a bittersweet feeling that it's over. so got out at 9:30 and matrix Revolutions is not in theaters around here anymore, so Jeremy, Jeff, and I bummed at the Grind and saw BEA! then lunched out again with jeff, jeremy, fred, stefi, and koon. went to family christian bookstore and ran into mrs. fong!!! who gave me a coupon! she rocks. (not cuz the coupon. just cuz she's always so awesome.) and then......Thanx this guy and that guy for the Illuminate CD!!!!! =DDD I think my year is complete now. =) and way to be stealthy about it too.

chilled with Carolyn and picked out sets for wintergetaway worship. IT was so awesome. We were praying for the spirit to lead us as we picked songs, and we basically came up with the same songs and we also thought of the same order to sing them in......PTL! then went christmas shopping, and forgot where i parked. scared a dude cuz i looked so lost in the dark. Maybe cuz i was in a rush so i forgot to remember excatly where i parked.

went to debs ate pizza watched 2 towers. Then the girls and I met up with fred to watch Return of the King. Oober long and oober good. Weirdest movie experience of my life. Ringing cells, chain reaction coughs, and daddy chew out cussy things in front of his 8 yr old son to meanie boys. strangeness......and the 1209734293 endings to the movie! ahhh... nutso.

then i called Diane to wish her a happy bday (post dedication to come) and we got caught up with each others' lives, and realized how long we havent talked to each other. Man.... i miss my girls so much! If the road trip goes through.... I'm gonna be one hecka happy camper.

whoa.. crazy day ahead tomorrow...cant wait... sleep now talk later. peace


No comments:

Post a Comment