Saturday, December 13, 2003

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO BEA =)

bea

I met Bea when i was a sophomore and she was a junior. I remember we both sat in the same row in algebra 2. I remember her being a super nice person to me and jennifer. At that time both Jennifer and I were new at Clements, and you can just imagine what a torture school was. However, algebra 2 first semester was always pretty exciting cuz Bea always fueled the excitment....even when we didnt get what was going on in that class.

It was super awesome when Bea started going to fellowship and I got to see more of her and chill with her a little more. You can always sense when Bea's in the house cuz that's where the party is.

Something that i really admire about Bea is how she willing asks to be prayed for. It's so evident that she depends on God. She knows that He is enough for her and sufficient enough to carry all her burdens. Furthermore, she knows she has friends who will be prayer warriors for her.

Seeing her grow in Christ has been such an encouragment and I'm confident that God has amazing plans for her as she ventures off to UT next semester. I'll definitely miss seeing her at the Grind whenever i feel like dropping by, but I'm excited to see what a beautiful woman God will continually mold her into.

So Bea, here's to another year older *toast*.

No comments:

Post a Comment