Monday, December 01, 2003

Canon in D........

I have fob blood running in my veins, and dont get me wrong, i have a good level of fob pride as well. On the other hand... sometimes the first part of my legal name frustrates me somewhat. So today... i get the mail...and there was a small package for me. Now, if you know the first part of my legal name... you'll understand why i'm rolling my eyes. So this package says: Happy 18th Birthday.....and it's from gillete.... okay.. so weird.. gillete knows im turning 18. But what REALLY gets me is....they sent me a guys razor and shaving cream. *slaps forehead* Enough said....if you dont know my real name... u shud be able to guess.

Anyways......this past week was simply wonderful. It was such a great week...i didnt wanna get up this morning =P I just wanted to mention that i thought Johnny and Emily's wedding was absolutely beautiful. Not only were they beautiful people, but the whole idea of two uniting under God is just really amazing. And to make it even more beautiful they did the alter kiss challenge. And even the weather was beautiful! maan.... God really poured out His blessings on their marriage.

Returing to the endless cycle of what life calls.....school.....has really returned me to a state of nausea. Maybe it's a feeling of self-inflicted sickness, cuz last night i wasnt feeling so great. Then today in classes i couldnt keep awake, and that hardly ever happens. So after school i decided to reward myself. I went out and bought msyelf a box of chai latte mix. When i came home... i made myself a LARGE cup of chai tea. ahhh.. good stuff.... cant wait till tomorrow when i can make myself another cup! woohooo.......

herm... wow.. there's so much to do... so little time...


No comments:

Post a Comment