Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Getting into You.....

blah...that's wut my brain feels like.

I officially got my mom and sister hooked on honey nut chex mix. If you're not yet an addict, it's something you should definitely try. They're undeniably delicious.

Today, God answered my prayers. I think it's pretty amazing when you pray about something you have absolutely no control over, and you let Him take over, and He finds a solution to all your problems. Makes you realize how miniscule our problems are compared God's power. Did i already mention that God was a super kewl guy? Well, for the record, God's a really kewl guy.

Surprisingly, this week has been going by pretty quickly. Although, finals have not officially started for me yet, I'm glad i dont feel overbooked by studying. The grades I need to get in order to receive good grades in some of my classes are insanely high. Impossible? no.....attainable? with difficulty...... Doable? Definitely.....

so where am i off to? why studying of course. please keep the finals takers in your prayers. And if you're a final taker, saying a prayer before every final can most certainly be a peace-giver. and if you have time, please pray for my head. yes, it's still hurting. thanx a bunch. have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment