Monday, December 08, 2003

but that's okay..... life goes on......

I should definitely try to stick to a regular sleeping schedule. Last night i did that weird, go to sleep at 9pm wake up at 4am thingy. To say the least, it wasnt that pleasant, considering i had to go to this 7:00am snhs meeting to take a most pointless picture.... On the bright side, I did end up getting more sleep than i normally do. SEVEN hours!!! It's so wacky. When i finish my hw, then go to sleep, i get maybe a meager 5 hrs. But if i do none of it, sleep, then wake up to do it (though not completely thoroughly) Not only do i sleep more, but i think i accomplish more. Perhaps that may be due to the fact that there arent many distractions at 4 in the morning. so i'm updating this early to get one of my distractions out of the way in hopes that I can get some rest tonight.

So since the thanxgiving break, I've been warding off bad napping-in-the-afternoon-after-i-come-home-from school habits. Everything was all good until today. After the SATs on saturday, my head started pounding like no other. Saturday, I was completely beyond hyper.....Yesterday was alright, but i was super out of it during service. It was really distracting to have a bad headache at the back of your head, and the worse part was it hurt my head every time we started singing, but eventually I was able to praise. I guess since i slept sorta at odd hours last night, my headache didnt go away. I had to put my head down in every class just to stop it from pounding. weird... never had bad headaches before, am i sick?

So we're doing a scene from Hamlet for english. If you know me... you know that i love drama. If you knew me freshman year, you'd be utterly surprised that I was in drama. Shy and quiet didnt excatly blend with drama...but i never had stage fright. Being on stage was a different world, and i guess that somehow made me a different person. I always ended up playing all these weird roles....but that was the beauty of it, that's what made it so much fun. Somehow, acting for our Hamlet scene is slightly different. I'm not excatly sure what i think of it. I'm not excatly sure whether i actually enjoy it or not. It's super fuun when the youth team and i get to act for the kids during children's worship, which is probably the only real acting i get to do nowadays....but somehow, this whole Hamlet business isnt completely my thing. I'm actually slightly looking foward to ending this Hamlet stuff, can you imagine how confusing it is every time some ways, "i'm ophelia" and then i think to myself, "no... I'M Ophelia!"
anyhoo, i got a card from Jess today =) man.. miss her tons....she brings back SO many memories....of the wacky middle school days. but enough with the nostalgia.

If you've read thus far....I applaud you.....i totally forgot what i was gonna blog about...so this entry ended up being one of my super long meaningless meaderings. thanx for checking it out, until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment