Tuesday, December 09, 2003

No one like You.....

man... i just realized how much i like David Crowder's Illuminate cd. i wanna own it. i keep going back to this site where you only get to listen to the first 30 seconds, but even that is quite satisfying. I guess playing the guitar chords will suffice for now.

I composed a new ring tone! But, my Every Breath That I Take ring tone got deleted..*sigh*...im sad....T_T that is on my "favorite songs" list. Now, my new ring tone is Jian dan ai. or in canton it would be, gahn dahn oiy =)

Two of the worst feelings in the world are being hated and being a disappointment. It's not every day you go out looking to be hated...nor do you strive to be a disappointment. Life isnt fair, but what is?

At times our path is rough and steep,
Our way is hard to see;
We ask God, "Why is life unfair?"
He answers, "Follow Me."


Today, i got to do something i've never done before, tutor spanish. So after an entire summer and nearly a semester of no encounters will any real spanish (mabbe except that one time in Atlanta =P), I feel like i need to hone my skills. So im tutoring this freshman guy in spanish one, (who has Torano by the way) and i was surprised that i still sorta know how to conjugate stuff. Although, I'm not sure if i remember how to ask questions. All the stuff seemed extremely easy, but I wasnt sure if i was remembering right. Anyhow, it was actually sorta fun. It's kewl being a senior and having experienced what it's like to have Torano for a teacher and knowing what it's like to worry about YES hours (which i still do, but at least i dont have to do 125hrs).

So do you think it's true that your affinity for a teacher is a result of how well you do in a class?
alrighty, only a week left of the semester *shock* I just realized how little I'm going to be home this holiday season, it sorta makes me sad. Quality time with the family, can't live without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment