Sunday, December 07, 2003

when we have shuffled off this mortal coil......

i suddenly forgot what i was planning to blog about, but it actually might have been something interesting.

Anyhow, today marks the end of my SAT taking career. After year of taking SATs....it's finally over. Right now, ive got this splitting headache....

herm.. so yesterday, took my sis to a bday party at chuck E. Cheese. The dude that was in the chuck E suit.... was walking. Then this cute little boy goes up and hugs him, and Chuck E pushes the kid onto the floor!!!!! yeah... i was pretty close to flipping out. My initial thought was, "if you dont like kids hugging you, get a new job." I really cant understand how someone who doesnt like kids, or cant tolerate their hugs, works at Chuck E cheeses.

But stopping for a moment to think.....God loves him. It's such a wild thought.....thinking that God can love the unlovable. Every time i sin, I'm like chuck E cheese.....God tries to embrace me...and i just push him down. But you know, God doesnt react the way i did. He would NEVER tell me to get a new job. In fact, God would prolly do what the little kid did after he got pushed. He would get back up, and follow me and try to hug me again.

Maybe, I was tired a while back, but I was thinking in analogies a few days back. I was just thinking how life is sort of like the movie Final Destination. Not that we try to defy death or anything like that. But the whole concept of looking for signs that prevent you from dying or getting hurt. Looking back on my life, I've come to realize that a lot of time, God gives me signs to stop me from making the mistakes that i do in my life. It's just, at the time, I'm usually too driven by emotion or a feeling that I'm in control of my life, that causes me to be blind to God's perfect plan for me. I think, to really let God reign in your life, you gotta learn to take captive every thought....make every action and decision very God-centered. so yeah... look out for those little signs that God reveals to you.

oiy.... gotta go rest my head. have a great day!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment