Friday, October 31, 2003

and the blind woman said......

carnival was *5 stars* quality. Good job and applause to the magnificent Vivian and Justine ^_^ Oh the joys of crazy putt putt golfing. wow... last carnival as a hs-ler... time to pass my puttputt torch. =P

wella... had quite a moment today *shakes head*... twud be one more reason why i cant wait until january to get new glasses.

(manning my putt putt booth, i look outside the door and see a guy with a blue and white striped shirt like the one Peter has and another guy wearing a white shirt and jeans, like Lex sometimes wears. so i assume it's them)

stripe shirt guy: *waves vigorously* (at someone....while im peek out the door of my room)
white shirt guy: waves a little bit
me: (strongly believing it's alex and peter) *super wave* (the kind where ur flab jiggles beneath your arm.)

(when they get within 6 feet of me)
stripe shirt guy: weiiiiirrrrrdddd look.
white shirt guy: raises eyebrow
me: *head down walks back into room*

these incidences are becoming more frequent.... *sigh*...maybe i shud stop waving all together.....=P

No comments:

Post a Comment