Tuesday, October 28, 2003

You know winter is coming when ur butt gets cold sitting on the potty

*sigh* nothing beats a good old hot pot dinner with oldies music in the background on a cool fall night.

So last week we were given a sheet that asks us to think of 12 things we want to accomplish before we graduate. I think i've stared at the paper a coupla times and oldly enough i cant really think of more than 5 but i know those other 7 are out there. i've always been a pro high risk nut in a non-risky sort of way. Sky diving or any other sort of extreme aerial activity has never crossed my mind as something i wanna do when i turn 18. I remember at the canton retreat last year.... i was almost reluctant to go on the free fall wall climb thing. Not that i have a weak stomach or anything cuz.. yeah.. thumbs up to roller coasters and free falling... but iono... when i think of stuff people want to accomplish before they die or graduate or something it's always like.. going to hawaii or sky diving... =P

yesterday i got a chance to talk to an old friend from my distant past that i sorta lost touch with . i remember we both moved to cali around the same time, started pre school the same day. I remember when i didnt speak english we use to gibberish to each other. I remember i use to let her drag me around by my fluffy green jacket. I remember when she suffocated me at our pre school graduation. I remember when her sister would refuse to wear anything but dresses. my.... how much we've grown. oiy old friends are popping up left and right.... another lost buddy just imed me..... whoa.

arite... time to work hard.....

No comments:

Post a Comment