Friday, October 03, 2003

sometimes more is less and less is more.....

as i promised about 5 months ago, i would one day do my friday five on a friday.....and this my friends is that day ^_^

1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week?
- Talking about Romans 12:1-2 with my cbs group. Letting God reveal to me things of an old passage i never noticed the first 100 times i read it.

2. What one person touched your life this week?
-my mom

3. How have you helped someone this week?
-checked my sisters homework, and made her read an extra 15 minutes (future chump of america!)

4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week?
know all 500 SAT words like the back of my hand and be mentally prepared to score a 1600 on the SATs! (a little hope never killed anyone)

5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place?
- live each day as if Jesus is coming back tomorrow. Be excited to live for all for Him, and to be a light in a world of darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment