Tuesday, October 21, 2003

to be or not to be....

I cant believe how beautiful it is outside. It gives me the urge to run.

I came home today and worked up the courage to not take a nap even though i really dont have much hw. I switched on the tv and started watching Family Matters... that show can still pull the laughs outta me. Then i switched over to the chinese channels. I cant believe how long it's been since i've actually sat down and watched a good hour of tv. I remember i use to be addicted to watching television. I use to watch like 5-6+hrs a day. I was addicted to fob soaps. I watched so much tv..... i had to get glasses....and now i cant see anything clearly more than 6 feet away. hehe...how far i've come.
I remember a while back i was eating wonton with my family and I remember we were talking about change. Then i made a comment about how it seemed like my parents had changed but then my mom said it wasnt them who had changed but me. I live with myself daily, and sometimes I'm not completely aware of how much i've actually changed. The weirdest thing is thinking about the goings on of this time last year. Now, if i put change into that perspective.... yeah.. a lot has changed since then. this time last year.......and im curious to wonder about this time next year......whoa......im gonna be voting this time next year. oiy... im gonna go eat an orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment