Wednesday, October 08, 2003

making the world spin....

on the way to It's a Grind:

Jeremy: What couldnt Nemo pronounce when that guy asked him where he lived?
me: Oh oh oh.... sea anemone!
Jeremy: a what?
me: sea anemone
Jeremy: what?
me: hahaha.. you cant say sea anemone!
Juice: say it.... seeeaaaa aneeemooonnneee
Jeremy: no
Juice: SAY it..........
Jeremy: no
Juice: SAAy it...........
Jeremy: ok.. how do you say it again?
Juice: sea anemone
Jeremy: sea aneneme?

haha.. got a kick outta that.

my sister = a future queen of badminton. Dont be deceived by her 3'9" stature and altho she looks chubby and weak, she's a mighty opponent when it comes to a circular racquet and a little birdie. I am still amazed at her mad skills. so now i shall go and attend to some duties i have failed to begin. Physics, need i say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment