Saturday, October 18, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......

herm... guess where i am right now? (again)

my computer is dead. unofficially. my dad's still needs to get a new hardrive? psh.. dunno....

I finally got paid from that one day job that i had over the summer cleaning houses. Dude.... the new 20 dollar bill.. is pretty kewl. If you havent seen it yet... you shud go to the bank sometime.

so.. yesterday, we had our SFC potluck at oyster creek. Besides the mosquitoes (cant expect too much from Houston weather) the weather was AWESOME! everyone kept saying, "man.. God really blessed us with great weather." no joke! And when we finally got the bbq started, the hot dogs were pretty good, props to jeremy and jeffery. If u wanna check out pictures... go to the sfc site... which at the moment im not sure wut the link is.. OH.. and the food was good! People actually made stuff...and taiwanese mom's are still super cooks.

ok.. this stinks..but my computer time is up yet again... so pray that my computer gets fixed soon... i think my lunch is getting mushy in the car. take care .

No comments:

Post a Comment