Saturday, October 25, 2003

Happy belated birthday STEVE!!!!!!

you see what happens when internet connections are down? You miss the opportunity to wish happy birthdays on the correct day. *sigh*

But no more cuz.......... my dad the computer literate fixed my computer! Although, i lost every single file, every single picture, and every single thing i've been working on on my computer for the past 5 years..... my internet connections back and the computer got upgraded to windows xp. Herm.... i have a feeling im really gonna miss all that stuff that's gone now. pooh.

Currently, I am questioning myself, why am i up so early? Well, my dad called me from the dentists at like... 9am!!!! He broke the wonderful news to me that my computer got fixed and that i should go install something. So then i mozy downstairs to install something and i decide that i want to go run. I start walking upstairs to get my shorts when a loud clash of thunder sounds outside. yet another pooh. but that's ok... life goes on... better luck tomorrow.

so now i figure i shud go wage the wars of homework or SATs or something nutty like that... OR i think im gonna attempt to clean my room. blah... i kno... this was a random entry... but i just had to blog for the excitment of regaining my internet connection... now that's something to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment