Monday, October 13, 2003

when the going gets tough....the tough gets going.....

for starters this weekend was waaay too short with waaay too much stuff to do. currently my mind is perplexing over the complexities of physics which i have concluded .... i will never figure out. both my science buff father and i have pretty much dropped dead from this overload of applied math. one word to physics: BLAH

on a lighter note i actually had a really good weekend althought my current situation may mislead otherwise. Aside from all the essay writing and crazy science stuff, SATs are over and i got to see soma the UT foos again. Furthermore God was definitely once again active in the sermon this week. I've always understood that there are many ways of showing love and i guess it really came as a realization to me that different people show and receive love in different ways. I guess that got me thinking, so how do i give or receive love? how do you receive love? i remember how i once said... mabbe it was last yr.. how october is the month of love. Every year at about this time.... there's always something about love present. It's kewl cuz... every october im especially reminded of God's love for me.....but of course... He loves me just as much every other month of the year.

well time to ward off the senioritis..... have a great week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment