Saturday, October 18, 2003

only young once.......

man... altho i spoke to cyndi for like... 5 seconds today... it was SUPER AWESOME hearing her voice again. man... miss my musketeers like crazy. you ever missed someone so much that when you're walking down the hallway you think you see them and wanna tap them on the shoulder or run up to them and give them a hugemongo hug only to be reminded that they live halfway across the world the country the state? yea....

Days go by so slowly....but where did all the time go?

If i could kill all the mosquitos, fall would be my favorite season. But unfortunately I dont possess that super power so... Winter still beats them all. rah for winter! The weather was too beautiful today. I had one of my barefoot-getting-mail events today. My neighbors must think im a quack. I was telling deb, i shud make myself a shirt that says: Weird and Proud. herm.. mabbe i will do that.. making shirts is actually really fun...shud try it sometime.

so i was talking to steve today and we got onto the topic of child syndrome. It was funny cuz back in the day.... i held a belief called the "youngest child syndrome" then today... steve was like... "i call that the oldest child syndrome." I was saying how.... lotsa ppl call me mom. Then he was like... "oldest child syndrome...just look at Feiya, Diane, Christine....." and yea... wow... poor steve's surrounded by a buncha moms...hehe... i shud make you guys a shirt that says, "mom and proud." =P
hehe... okkkay.. one too many hrs at home... it's getting to my head. *sigh* im gonna go read invisible man. *thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment