Monday, October 13, 2003

Where Angels Fear to Tread.....

listening to my matt redman cd as i chump. yes.. i fininally found my long lost stash of cds. ^_^.

herm.. so the irony of my aim striking. When im actually not on strike.....my computer is disfunctional. As i've mentioned numerous times before, electronics....dislike me. My computer took a turn for the worst. my literate comp father says it's something messed up on something panel something.....*shrug* so apparently my comp is not being receptive to the online signal of our cable and most unfortunately.. i cannot get online. However, my dad was kind enough to let me borrow his computer but i cant go on aim. so although i'd love to be talking to some of you right now, i am unable to. (plus... aim clone doesnt cut it....u cant tell who's away or who's there.... blah) but ya kno... i've delt with this situation for 2 weeks before... so i'll be ok. perhaps it is a sign from God that i should be focusing on my work more. The senioritis sorta got to me this past week/weekend BUT i will be strong and ward off the evil little critter...in these moments i'm reminded of philippians 4:13 "i can do all things through him who gives me strenght." so yea.... the war will be over soon.

had a good time chillin with summa the girls today. went to jamba juice (no it wasnt open today..but will be tomorrow) and got a free sample...and dude.. it was one of those 24oz super filling cups... all for FREE.... just like newcomer lunches at fbcc! ^_* I thoroughly enjoyed talking to them about the present, the future, and other mysteries. Friends are kewl. it's funny thinking that the future will become the present tomorrow....and the next day....and the next..... well... my mind's boggled. All the worries of today... will be history tomorrow. Who knows wut the future may hold... but heck im sure glad i know im in good Hands. ^_^

arite.. battle time..... invisible man journals....time for some buffeting (haha... some words never go away)

No comments:

Post a Comment