Sunday, October 05, 2003

sorry dudes.. wut else i wanted to share

my day-maker today:

i was driving home from church when i saw two little girls under a tree in the shade...and guess what they were doing? That's right, selling lemonade!!!!!!!!!!!! and guess what i did? Yea... i made a u-turn and stopped to get a 50cent cup. This time unlike any other... they had an awesome deal...get this:

cut lil girl: do you want ice tea or lemonade?
me: i'll take a cupa lemonade
clg: ok, if you buy two cups you get a free fruit roll up.
(in my head *gasp*)
clg: so do you want one or two?
me: em.. i'll take two *smirks*
clg: okay!

and boy oh boy.... this lemonade.. was seriously the BEST i've had this entire summer/fall season of ALL the lemonade girls i've stopped for... and trust me.. i've stopped for quite a few.
if i ever find a fruit roll up poster for my wall... i will seriously die a happy camper of a heart attack. imma go look for a poster one of these days.... wonder if they exist ^_^ *crosses fingers and toes*

No comments:

Post a Comment