Tuesday, October 14, 2003

going where no one has gone before........

i stand confused?

so i actually went to get help from ms. beck today after school. I totally respect her and think she's a superb person. I mean what kind of teacher stays after school everyday to help her students until like...6pm? Although she constantly complains about some of her students, she does have the best intentions in mind. If you happen to have ms. beck, think me insane, but i like her. She's kewl.....might not be the best teacher but she knows wut she's doing and i happen to understand derivatives at the moment, so props to ms. beck.

so today i decided that if i go home, i'll fall asleep and not get any invisible man reading done. (happened waay too many times.) so i decided to go to It's a Grind to read. For as long as i've remembered, i've always loved to read, but i'm an incredibly slow reader. It took me 1.5 hrs to read 2 chapters. I also realize, i cant read when it's completely quiet.... i need some sort of productive noise (whatever that is.) It's a Grind was perfect. I told myself i was gonna finish reading two chapters before i got my fanny outta the chair, and that's excatly what i did. I still have what seems a million chapters to go and a physics quiz to study for. I'm tired of getting bad grades, so im going study to the best of my ability. For those of you who know my odd sleeping habits, my biological clock stops ticking at around 11 and i pass out and sleep walk, sleep talk, and other odd things of that or a greater magnitude. So please, pray that i survive past 11.

I think im sick. lack of sleep is really getting to me and im getting that yucky-queezy-want-to-stay-home-for-a-week kind of feeling. So im going to get my work done and get as much sleep as possible. I'm not gonna fiddle with anymore aim clone....which means aim deprivation for a few days or a week or so... until my dad gets a new hardrive. so yea...i shall be lacking in contact to the outside world. I'm gonna drink some water and eat an apple. maybe that'll make me feel better. Anyhoo...have a great wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment