Thursday, October 02, 2003

beauty for ashes........

i just realized the number of october birthdays there are. there are a LOT of october birthdays....and wuts with the 12th? i kno excatly 6 people with that birthday. funny......

so im studying for cal and suddenly my sis burst through the doors:
izzzy: Hey gah jie...guess what?
me: what?
izzzy: my hair is actually golden...like blonde.
hahaha.....that lil kid definitely has a way of helping me lose concentration from studying and making my day, both at the same time. =)

didnt do quite as hot as i'd hoped on my physics quiz. it's so weird how you can study so hard but then drop a bomb on the grades. *pft* life goes on...try ...try again. the highlight of my day today was thinking about what to talk about at sfc. For some reason, whenever it's my turn to give a message, God somehow always convicts my heart of something. it's totally awesome. altho planning out a message takes some time, i really enjoy it cuz while im preparing what i wanna say, i'm learning so much about God and about myself. I just really thank God for the opportunity to be his voice box.
herm i hear chem calling....maybe i'll go work on conquering chem. *thumbs up*

woot! my mommy got second in her tennis tornanment.... i think that means she's going to finals.....imma go ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment