Monday, October 06, 2003

best remedy for any sickness....trust in God....

random thought: i hope it rains so the bird doo on my car window will be washed away.

Does wearing any particular article of clothing make you more jolly than others? For example, my gumby shirt that i wore today. Iono... altho Gumby wasnt my favorite joe as a young child, it makes me happy when i wear the shirt. (even if i got a lot of "I hate/ dislike Gumby" comments.) The kewlest part about my Gumby shirt is that Gumby actually stretches. How many shirts can you buy that allows you to stretch the character on it? call me easily amused, but sometimes you just gotta find joy in the simple things in life.... even if it's only a shirt.

I think my locker partner has returned! Maybe i scared her off when i said, "hi, my name is ophelia, so i guess you're my locker partner." cuz... after our first encounter... i never saw her again. =P but today.... she actually used the locker. She put one of her books in it! (but i didnt see her there) So... does anyone have a locker shelf that they're not currently using cuz... i feel bad for taking up all the space with my 7 books and 3 binders... sorta needa make room for her 2 books.

if you're looking for comfort food... try cheesecake.... strawberry cheesecake with white chocolate bits on top (hehe.. dun worry.. i picked the chocolate off.....) I've never been a big fan of cheesecake but dude, that stuff tastes pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment