Monday, January 12, 2004

remembering that which brought such a big smile to your face....

so this was a very mondayish monday. A super monday beyond all other mondays this year. Yeah... it was not the best of mondays. I sorta felt like a really congested blob...but i will survive!!
I wasnt joking when i said i would be zombie-ing around the halls today. I cant recall precisely what happened in any of my classes today. Although, I do remember track. (if that's considered a class) I just remember sitting out in the cold talking to the girls about how kewl our new coach is. After school, had my physical....always a blah. Bought groceries. (Bagels!) Ate dinner with my family...really good leftovers. (Ribs) Then i picked up the SFC shirts! woohoo... rockin.

I rediscovered something about myself. I dont blow my nose very well. that's sick i know...but is there a proper way to blow your nose so that you dont end up looking like one of those boogery sandbox kids after you blow your nose in class?

oh oh oh...and i just learned that my family owns My Sassy Girl... whoa. That's gotta be one of those foreign films that if you have never experienced the thrill of watching... you must.

No comments:

Post a Comment