Tuesday, January 27, 2004

my claim to fame.....

man... it was SO gorgeous outside this afternoon...and as a result i had this huge urge to go run after i came home from school. However, i refrained....knowing that wednesdays means super hard workouts....and i wouldnt want a burnout instead. I love the cold 40 degree chilling wind blowing in my face....=) It's actually gonna be below 30 tonight! stellar.

I just discovered that Chad Michael Murray has green eyes. I wonder what oriental people look like with green eyes....that would be kewl... Maybe, I'll get green contacts for kicks. on second thought i guess... i'll stick to my "not being able to see you unless you are within 3 feet of me" blindness dealio. My glasses are pretty scratched up from being without a case in my purse and more crooked than before due to another round of being sat on. This calls for new ones. Time to schedule my optomology appointment as well....so just in time. Now that I think about it, I've had the same pair of glasses since 7th grade. I wonder...perhaps this time around glasses will become a permanent accessory on my face.

Isnt it an exhilarating feeling when you can run faster, jump higher, and breathe lighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment