Monday, January 26, 2004

good bye to yoooo....good by to everything that eeeyee doooo....

I've discovered that settin my alarm clock 30mins b4 i actually needa get up is a good plan. I was able to press my snooze button 4 times and still wake up in time to do my morning jobbie and make it to school just in time. I'm back into the weird sleep habits and doing my hw during the school day habit, this cycle shall terminate immediately.

Track practice was tough today, for me anyhow. I mean if you looked at the youngins out there....u cudnt tell they'd been working out...unlike the old weezer. However, it was a great workout. I felt like I had more energy after we finished than when we began. So yay for track. I like our new coach. He's a lot nicer and skill oriented than our last coach. In fact, I have a lot of respect for him cuz he actually works out with us once in a while. He's the complete opposite of the typical pot belly coach. Our other new coach is only nice to the girls involved in 20873497 other sports, but she seems like a very motivating typa coach. So i guess i should make this last year of my track career count eh? maybe i'll pick up field events again......

After school we had an n'syncers reunion =) Just like old times.......it's amazing how the mind works. You probably have a better memory than you thought.

So now... as God has so graciously continued to prompt me... i shall go and persevere in the rough road of school work. have a peace filled week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment